Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm AT (or A)!  I'm a stay-at-home mom with a little girl (K or KitKat) who has nut allergies.  The not-so-nutty mama title seemed appropriate, even though most days I do feel like I'm a little nutty!  I have also have a husband (B) who can make me nuts too.  This blog will probably be very "all over the place".  I enjoy gardening, crafts of all kids, cooking, photography, and bargain shopping.  So I might post about a new restaurant experience with K, a recipe or a new completed craft project.  I also really enjoy throwing parties - both the grown-up and kid variety.  You never know what you might find!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you started blogging! Looking forward to reading about your bargain hunts, parties and recipes!

    ReplyDelete